About CAF PPOSBC
Community Action Fund (CAF) of Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties is the political arm of Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties. It is an independent, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to protecting and expanding individual rights to reproductive choice, and access to family planning for all men and women. The Community Action Fund lobbies, educates and to advance Planned Parenthood's mission and also engages in limited electoral activities.
The Community Action Fund supports reproductive rights and health care services by:
- Direct and grassroots lobbying of local elected officials at all levels of government
- Identifying and communicating with pro-choice voters.
- Distributing information about the positions of candidates on our issues.
- Making endorsements and direct contributions to state and local candidates.
- Conducting independent expenditure campaigns.
- Encouraging voter participation